Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore themed cupcakes



Someone once told me...Keep it simple stupid...

I wasn't planning on fully decorating the cupcakes.  It just happened.  I was just going to put plain white cream cheese frosting with some Winnie the Pooh picks.  You know, a picture of the Winnie the Pooh that's on a stick/toothpick and you shove it in the cupcake?

Well I didn't end up doing that...I ended up doing this...

Eeyore's Tail Cupcake
Tigger's Tail Cupcake
Piglet's Body Cupcake
My husband accidentally dyed the one of the frosting batches orange.  He was trying to make a honey gold for my daughter's smash cake.  I told him I would use whatever he "messed up" on for the cupcakes because I didn't care about the color of the icing.  It just so happen that I had leftover chocolate in a ziploc bag that I "tubed" out for the marshmallow dyed tigger tails...so I got the bright idea to do Tigger on the cupcakes.  Then i couldn't help but do Piglet so I added a little bit of red food coloring to white frosting...and you get the story right?

So there it is...my Winnie the Pooh Friends themed cupcake...

No comments:

Post a Comment