Saturday, September 14, 2013

Finished Woozle Pinata

So here is the finished Woozle Pinata finally for my daughters 1st birthday Winnie the Pooh birthday.  Here is a close-up of the face.  I did the eyes out of construction paper as well as the "stitches" on the Woozle.  I decided to not make the pinata "ruffle-y" and just do a smooth look.

This picture the stitching wasn't finished.  If you don't know what I mean by stitching, in the "Blustery Day" portion of "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" movie, the woozle looks like a stuffed animal in Pooh's nightmare, just alike all of them are...stuffed animals.


Here is a close-up of the top half, and yes we did make it "fly."   Not just drag it up and down hanging from a tree.
 And here is a view of the body.
Some people didn't appreciate this detail; but I find that the ones who truly know Winnie the Pooh and the stories (and not just a popular Disney Character) knew what it was and was glad I chose an "enemy" of Pooh Bear to use as a Pinata.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment