Saturday, August 3, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Water bottles

I admit, it takes some photoshop skills for this.  But just wanted to share the Winnie the Pooh water bottles I did for my daughter's birthday.  I wanted to do my own dimensions for the water bottle.  I wanted to use the Kirkland water bottles because they were sturdier.  So I took the time to adjust the label and add more to it.

 

 I did some "nutritional facts" but used it to describe my daughter.
I also added the text for her first birthday.  I also used photopaper.  The gloss came out nice and the paper is a lot thicker.  Just a tip, I get my photopaper usually free or close to nothing from Staples.  I usually stock up whenever there is a rebate of some sort or coupon.  Staples is nice to do rebates because they put all the codes on the receipt and you can submit it online.  No need for postage or copies of the receipts.  They send you the coupon to deposit and you get your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment